Memory Verse: Psalm 102: 1 – Hear my prayer O Lord! And let my cry for help come to you.
1. What reason did Moses and Aaron give to Pharaoh as to why the Israelites should be freed?
a) Slavery is wrong
b) To hold a festival to the Lord in the desert
c) To fulfill the promises given to Abraham
d) The Lord commanded that the Israelites be freed
2. How did Moses and Aaron identify God to Pharaoh
a) As the Lord, God of Israel
b) As the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob
c) As the Creator of heaven and earth
d) As the Lord Almighty
3. When Moses and Aaron first approached Pharaoh, how familiar was Pharaoh with the Lord?
a) Very familiar
c) Somewhat familiar
d) Did not know the Lord at all
4. How far did Moses and Aaron want to travel in the desert?
a) 50 Miles
b) 50 Furlongs
c) 3 Days journey
d) 30 Days journey
5. When did Pharaoh give instructions concerning increasing the Hebrews' work?
a) The same day as Moses and Aaron first spoke to Pharaoh
b) After the first plague
c) After the third plague
d) Never, the Hebrews' work was not increased
6. Who were in charge of the Hebrew people?
a) The elders
b) The Egyptian wise men
c) The slave drivers and foremen
d) Moses and Aaron
7. What essential brick making ingredient did the Hebrews have to gather for themselves?
8. The quota of bricks the Egyptians required the Israelites to make was:
c) Remained the same
9. After Moses first spoke to Pharaoh, Pharaoh called the Israelites:
a) Hard workers
d) Two of the Above
10. Where did the Israelites find the straw:
a) In Goshen
b) In the storage sheds
c) All over Egypt
d) In the Sinai desert
11. Who appealed to Pharaoh about the Israelites work load?
a) The Foreman
b) The Israelite elders
c) The slave drivers
d) Moses and Aaron
12. Who were beaten when the quota of bricks was not met?
a) Moses and Aaron
b) The Foremen
c) The Slave drivers
d) The Israelite workers
13. Pharaoh described the population of the Israelites as:
14. What did Moses and Aaron tell Pharaoh that would happen if Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go?
a) Strike with plagues
b) Strike with the sword
c) Water would turn to blood
d) Two of the above
15. The Israelites viewed themselves as ___________ to Pharaoh.
a) A stench
d) A Holy people
Calvary Kids Pages Calvary Kids Pages www.calvarywilliamsport.com/kids-index