Home Exodus Chapter 10 Quiz
1. Whose heart(s) did God harden?
a) Pharaoh and his family
b) Only Pharaoh
c) Pharaoh and his officials
d) Pharaoh and all the Egyptians
2. What reason was not given by God for hardening the heart(s)?
a) So that God could perform miraculous signs
b) So that God could control Pharaoh
c) So that Moses can know that God is the Lord
d) So that Moses could tell his descendants how God dealt harshly with the Egyptians
3. Why did God want Pharaoh to let His people go?
a) So they could worship God
b) Because He wanted them to wander in the desert
c) So they could be a free nation
d) So they would not have to be slaves
4. What was the Eighth plague God told Moses to inform Pharaoh about?
5. What did Pharaoh's officials tell Pharaoh after God threatened to send the Eighth plague?
a) That they wanted to worship the Lord God
b) They did not speak to Pharaoh because he was being stubborn
c) To let the Israelites go and worship the Lord their God
d) That the eighth plague couldn't do more damage than the hail
6. When Pharaoh decided to let the Israelites go, what information he want to know from Moses?
a) How many people will be going
b) Who will be going
c) When will they be leaving
d) Where will they be going
7. Which Israelites was Pharaoh willing to let go?
a) All the people, but none of their flocks or herds
b) Only the religious leaders
c) Only the women and children
d) Only the men
8. Which direction did the wind blow from to bring the locusts?
9. When did the locusts arrive in Egypt?
a) The evening of the same day Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go
b) The evening of the day after Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go
c) The morning after Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go
d) The morning of the second day after Pharaoh refused to let the Israelites go
10. Where did God send the locusts when he swept them from Egypt?
a) To the Black Sea
b) Into the ground
c) To the Dead Sea
d) To the Red Sea
11. How did Moses make darkness descend on Egypt?
a) He stretched his staff out over Egypt
b) He stretched his hand out over Egypt
c) He stretched his staff toward the sky
d) He stretched his hand toward the sky
12. How long was Egypt covered in darkness?
a) Three days
b) Two days
c) Four days
d) One day
13. What did Pharaoh's officials tell Pharaoh after the darkness covered Egypt?
a) To let the Israelites go
b) To let the Men go
c) To ask forgiveness from the Lord God
d) We aren't told
14. After the plague of darkness when Pharaoh told Moses to take the Israelites but leave the animals, Moses told Pharaoh that not a __________ is to be left behind?
15. After the plague of darkness, what did Pharaoh tell Moses would happen on the day Moses next saw Pharaoh's face?
a) Moses would die
b) Moses would be sorry
c) Moses would be thrown in a dungeon
d) Moses would be arrested
Calvary Kids Pages www.calvarywilliamsport.com/kids-index