1. Before God brought the final plague on Egypt, what did He command Moses to tell the Israelites to ask their neighbors?
a) For help packing
b) For food stores for traveling
c) For articles of silver and gold
d) If they believed in God
2. Who does the Bible tell us regarded Moses highly?
a) Pharaoh and his officials
b) All the Egyptians
c) Pharaoh's officials
d) Pharaoh's officials and the people of Egypt
3. When did Moses say God would go throughout Egypt delivering the Tenth plague?
a) At dusk
b) At sunrise
c) At midnight
d) As soon as it is completely dark
4. Whose firstborn did Moses say was going to die?
a) Only the firstborn Egyptian children
b) Only the firstborn Egyptian sons
c) Only the firstborn Egyptian sons and all the firstborn of the cattle
d) Only the firstborn Egyptian sons and the firstborn sons of the cattle
5. What sign did Moses say would show that God had made a distinction between Egypt and Israel?
a) Among the Israelites not a dog will bark at any man or animal
b) Among the Israelites not an animal will make a sound
c) Among the Israelites there will be no wailing
d) Among the Israelites not a dog will growl at any man or animal
6. How did Moses leave after telling Pharaoh about the Tenth plague?
a) In chains
b) Smiling with satisfaction
c) Escorted by guards
d) Hot with anger
7. What did the Lord tell Moses Pharaoh would do when Moses told him about the Tenth plague?
a) Repeat his refusal to allow the Israelites to take their animals with them
b) Throw Moses in prison
c) Refuse to listen to Moses
d) Yell at Moses